Robbie (my husband) and I are praying!!! You said that you could tell me about a church out here in Charleston, I was wondering if you would? We are attending SeaCoast which is alot like Northpoint back home so far we love it but thought I would ask anyways!!! Hope Em is ding well and still enjoing school!!!
i am lauren and cliff is my husband. we have two beautiful baby girls that make our hearts full of joy! we love Jesus. we are here to serve and share Him.
1 comment:
Robbie (my husband) and I are praying!!!
You said that you could tell me about a church out here in Charleston, I was wondering if you would? We are attending SeaCoast which is alot like Northpoint back home so far we love it but thought I would ask anyways!!! Hope Em is ding well and still enjoing school!!!
Post a Comment